Monday, February 14, 2011

A Bacon Valentine

 

I got to celebrate Valentine's Day today with a double dose of bacon-y goodness.

In the morning, I had a Maple Bacon Cupcake from For the Love of Cake in Liberty Village, courtesy of my bosses. They were interesting, soft and moist, with a blueberry filling that made the whole thing taste like breakfast and topped with what I think was a buttercream frosting. Behind them are Chocolate-Banana, we also had Rocky Road, Pumpkin, Salted Caramel (voted the best) and Cookies & Cream.


And for dinner, his and hers bacon cheeseburgers with oven baked sweet potato fries and spicy garlic mayo dip.

His was stuffed and topped with Stilton plus spicy garlic mayo, Dijon, lettuce, onion and bacon.
Mine was topped with double smoked Balderson cheddar plus spicy garlic mayo, Dijon, lettuce, onion and bacon.

1 comment:

  1. Love the his and her burger idea! They look so yummy... now I need to get myself a burger ASAP!

    ReplyDelete